Shopping at the FIFA Museums Store is easy. You can place orders online in a secure environment. We use the most advanced encryption technology available. Click on login and register if you are a new customer and just follow the directions and you’ll be able to select and purchase from among many products. Next to each of the items in our collection, you’ll see the submit button to add to your cart.
To make a selection, enter the quantity you’d like to order in the quantity text box and then click the Add to Cart button and the item will be added to your shopping cart. When you’ve finished shopping, you can review totals, remove or add items to your selection, and submit your order.
You will see the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of your screen while you shop. You may click on this button at any time to view, modify or delete items from your shopping cart.
When placing your order online, you will see one of the following inventory status comments for each product with its availability. Please see below for descriptions for each.
- In Stock: The item you are requesting is currently in stock and available to ship
- Pre-Sell: This item is available for advanced ordering. It will ship when in stock.
- Back Order: The item you are requesting is on re-order, and will be available shortly. Any items you order which exceed the available quantity will remain on order in back-ordered status. These items will be shipped to you in one shipment when the last item becomes available. You will be charged for the items at that time. If you have any questions regarding back-ordered items, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discontinued: The item you are requesting is out of stock and no longer available.
Ordering & Payment Options
Purchases can be made via VISA, MasterCard or AMEX.
Shipping and handling charges will be automatically calculated and added to your order based on the total weight of your order. You will have a chance to review your final estimated shipping and handling charge prior to the completion of your order.
– Orders for our main product range are shipped by our warehouse in the Netherlands.
– Orders for player signed memorabilia from the “Collectors items” range are shipped from the United Kingdom.
If you are ordering from within the EU, please note that there may be additional duties and custom charges applicable and payable by you.
Free shipping is valid on orders of 85€ or more shipped to a single address, after promotions and discounts are applied. Shipping and VAT do not qualify toward the minimum purchase requirement. Eligible customers must select this option during checkout in order to receive free shipping. This offer is only available for economy shipping. Additional rates apply for expedited shipping options. Offer and delivery times are subject to change without notice.
Our customer service representatives are available to help with any questions.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm CET. Excluding bank holidays.
We appreciate your business and hope that you will visit the FIFA Museums Store again in the near future.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
Please note that customers are responsible for arranging the return at their own cost to our warehouse in the Netherlands.
For your own security, we recommend using a tracked service as we are unable to offer a refund without receipt of goods. Always keep a hold of your postage receipt as this will be needed by the courier to process your claim.
Please contact email@example.com to arrange a RMA and obtain the return address details.
We’re very sorry to hear that your order did not arrive in perfect condition.
We kindly ask that you to get in touch with us under firstname.lastname@example.org and send us photos of the damaged or faulty item.